File Merge, Minify & Compress
No longer processing local files
- Encoding Type
- File encoding options: gzip, deflate-zlib, deflate-zip, none
- Defaults to none
- Specifying gzip will suffix the file extension .gzip . Ex: .js to .js.gzip . You can rename to .gz and it will ungzip normally.
- Specifying deflate-zip will suffix the file extension .deflate-zip. Ex: .css to .css.deflate-zip
- Specifying deflate-zlib will suffix the file extension .deflate-zlib. Ex: .css to .css.deflate-zlib
- deflate-zlib is the proper ZLIB version of DEFLATE (RFC 1951) instead of the raw ZIP DEFLATE version (RFC 1950) and is not supported by IE 4 - 8 and possibly other, old browsers.
- Remove unnecessary space and comments.
- Defaults to true
- File Type
- File type such as css, js, html, xhtml, xml, svg, atom, and txt. Used to enforce serving with that MIME-Type.
- Defaults to js if it can't be dynamically determined from the first file.
- Debug mode. Either true or false.
- Defaults to false.